GM Salt is Offering Himalayan Pink Salt serving Plates & Bowls
Spice up your dishes Himalayan Food Grade Gourmet Mid Depth. Bowls, the salt used to make these bowls is more than 250 million years old, so you can count on yours to stick around for a while.
Himalayan gourmet bowls are the best choice; you will feel good about buying one.
Due to its Natural Pink Colors, a Himalayan Food Grade Gourmet Mid Depth. Bowls will look great just sitting on a shelf all by itself. However, there are lots of other uses as well.
1. Cooking Since Himalayan salt can withstand very high temperatures — and even a trip inside your oven — use your bowl to make fondue. Whether you option for chocolate, cheese, or some other yummy fondue recipe, your Himalayan salt bowl will be the perfect baking dish and serving dish as well.
Himalayan salt can also withstand being frozen, so use your bowl to stir up a batch of frozen custard.
It can go from the freezer to the table for a dramatic dessert presentation!
2. Serve appetizers Because these bowls impart a light salt flavor into whatever’s in them, they’re perfect for adding a little extra kick to appetizers like guacamole, salsa, and hummus.
3. Act as a fruit bowl Himalayan salt retains both hot and cold temperatures evenly — and for long periods of time — so you’ll be able to count on your gourmet bowl to keep fruits cold and crisp throughout your entire dinner party.
4. Serve condiments want a totally unique butter dish? Just stick a Himalayan salt gourmet bowl on the table! You can also use one of these bowls to serve up sour cream, ketchup, mustard, and any other condiment you plan on using.
5. Replace your gravy boat Gravy boats are designed to be easily pour-able, but they don’t do anything to keep the gravy warm! So, stick your gravy and other sauces in a Himalayan salt bowl instead. If you heat the bowl up in the oven first, it will be able to keep your gravy warm for hours, right on the table. That’s a whole lot more convenient than running back to the stove for more!
Packing: Individual and Master Carton Box Packing.